SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.

The serum cholesterol levels in one age group are normally

Customer Question

The serum cholesterol levels for men in one age group are normally distributed with a mean of 178.1 and a standard deviation of 40.8. All units are in mg/100mL. Find the two levels that separate the top 9% and the bottom 9%. Round each answer to two decimal places. Write the smallest value then a comma then the largest value.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: nope, just that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using this site. May I know how many math questions do you have?