SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.

I am looking who has a very very gh level of experience and

Customer Question

I am looking for someone who has a very very high level of experience and knowledge regarding Quantitative Analysis and Reasoning, Statistical Language, and SPSS use. I have a multiple weeks in a MS level course that I need assistance with assignments.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. Can you tell me a bit about the topics that will be covered in this course?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Ryan,Thanks for your reply I did not get the alert you responded until now. I can supply you a link to down load a file which has the course material in it for two classes I am taking one of which is the Quantitative Analysis and Reasoning Course. The link below has the material. If you can please let me know when you have downloaded the link I would like to deactivate it for privacy.
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

I have the archive downloaded and unzipped.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Great thank you. Let me know if you think this is something you are able to assist with.
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

After perusing the material briefly, I don't think that I can be much help with the "Testing & Measurement" course, as I don't have much background in that, and the questions that are being asked there seem to be very subjective.

However, I believe that I can help you with most (but not necessarily all) of the Quantitative Reasoning material. In particular, the "analyze implications for social change" learning objectives look like something that is far too subjective for the "math" category here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok thanks for taking a look Ryan. I think I may need to find a local person I can work with in person with on these.
Expert:  Ryan replied 3 months ago.

Ok. If you change your mind, feel free to return here. I've been doing this for several years now, and I'm pretty good at explaining things, even when it's online rather than face to face (if I do say so myself...). I'll do what I can to help.