SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

Statistics is killing me! Q. is a variable is normally

Customer Question

Statistics is killing me! Q. is a variable is normally distributed with a mean of 6 and a standard deviation of 2 then I am to determine and interpret the quartiles of the variable. I don't know where to start! Thank you,
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: Yvonne
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not handing the question in it is for an exam I have to take by wednesday this week. I need to understand the concept and steps necessary to solve a problem similar to this one. I am taking an accelerated one month statistics course and I think I'm working to many hours to complete necessary suggested homework.
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answer for this? Please reply.