SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

According to the storical data, the life expectancy in the

Customer Question

According to the historical data, the life expectancy in the United Kingdom is less than the life expectancy in the United States. A new study has been made to see whether this has changed. Records of individuals from the United Kingdom who died recently are selected at random. The individuals lived a mean of years with a standard deviation of years. Records of individuals from the United States who died recently are selected at random and independently. The individuals lived a mean of years with a standard deviation of years. Assume that the population standard deviations of lifetimes in these two countries can be estimated by the sample standard deviations, as the samples used were quite large. Construct a confidence interval for , the difference between the life expectancy in the United Kingdom and the life expectancy in the United States. Then complete the table below.
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: lower and upper limit are 95%
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Construct a 95% confidence interval for M1-M2, the difference between the life expectancy M1 in the United Kingdom and the life expectancy M2 in the United States. Then complete the table below.
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answers? Please reply asap.