Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

I'll need help with this, thats 14. In Unit 6, you

Customer Question

Ryan I'll need help with this, thats for June 14.In Unit 6, you developed three different research questions that could be addressed using a one-sample, dependent samples, or independent samples t-test. In Unit 7, you expanded the research question, that should be addressed using the independent samples t-test, to include more than two groups. In this unit you will further expand your One-Way ANOVA question to include two independent variables.Two-Way (factorial) ANOVA: Expand your research question from Unit 7 to include a second independent variable with at least two groups (levels). Write out your new expanded research question. List and describe both of your independent variables and the levels or groupings within each independent variable. Also note your dependent variable.
Define your Choices: Why you have chosen to investigate these two independent variables? How do you think they will affect your dependent variable?
Testing and Predicted Results: What type of interaction do you expect to see between your independent variables? How might this interaction affect the dependent variable?
Predict Results: Predict and share your hypothetical results and conclusions for all of your groups and interactions. Write a paragraph describing the final conclusion of your research assuming that you reject all of the null hypotheses (Ho1, Ho2, and Ho3). Be sure to talk about what the Post Hoc test might show in this case and the possible interactions between your two independent variables with respect to your dependent variable. While you are welcome to use SPSS, it is not required for this Discussion.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for the new request. I'll get this back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Ryan replied 10 months ago.

You're welcome.

Expert:  Ryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Kelvin,

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to get to this. Thank you very much for your patience.

Here is the link to the response:

Two-Way Anova

As always, please feel free to ask if you have any questions about the response.

Thanks,

Ryan