Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Use the given information to find the P-value. Also, use a

Customer Question

Use the given information to find the P-value. Also, use a 0.05 significance level and state the conclusion about the null hypothesis (reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis). The test statistic in a two-tailed test is z = -1.63.
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Advanced Math Tutor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Advanced Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this. With a z-value of -1.63 for a two-tailed test, the corresponding p-value is 0.1031. With a 0.05 significance level, and a p-value of 0.1031, you would fail to reject the null hypothesis. Thanks, Ryan