Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

I need help with some homework questions due tomorrow. Can

Customer Question

I need help with some homework questions due tomorrow. Can I send them in and get some answers?
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Its basic level statistics. there are 13 questions. 11 are multiple choice, and the last 2 I have to show work on
JA: Is there anything else the Advanced Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Advanced Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with your questions. Please post them at your convenience. Thanks, Ryan
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have added my test with the questions I need help on. Will that work?
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
That's perfect. For the last problem, does your instructor expect you to calculate everything by hand, or can you use something like Excel to do the ANOVA?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it has to be hand calculated. we can use a calculator, and if we do we just have to show what we typed in to get there
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
Ok, no problem. Is there a specific deadline?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's due by tomorrow at 12
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can we email from here on out?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
Ok, no problem. I'll have it done for you well before that. If you'd like to use email for the rest of this, I'll have to send you a "Premium Services" offer, which adds a small additional charge. Please let me know if you'd still like to do that.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Oh no that's okay. Let's just chat on here if there is an additional charge
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
Ok. I'll get started on these right away.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Here are the solutions: Statistics Clicking on the above link will take you to a page where you can download the solutions in a Word document. Please let me know if you have any difficulty accessing that file. Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions. I'll be happy to explain anything that is not clear. Thanks, Ryan
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Ryan replied 7 months ago.
You're welcome. :)