SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I'm actually a little lost, my question is not an actual

Customer Question

Hello I'm actually a little lost, my question is not an actual math question, but I'm doing a stastic research on hypertension, relating to age, race/ethnicity, gender, and obesity, i feel with these four variable I can obtain a lot of data, my problem is coming up with an objective based on these information. So many data, I'm trying to narrow it down a bit.
JA: The Advanced Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Advanced Math Tutor should know?
Customer: My plan is to use a time frame of over 10 years and age of 18-40
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Is this something that you can help with?
JA: Our top Advanced Math Tutor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Advanced Math Tutor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Advanced Math Tutor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using the site.

Can you give me some additional information about what you are attempting to do with this data?

Ryan