SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online) ; Multiple

Customer Question

Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online) ; Multiple Choice; 3-5 Questions.
Must be available to communicate with student online (I.e. email /chat) for answers. Due: Monday @2PM EST.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. Can you post the complete questions?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have access to the questions due to it being a test. As a student, I will not see it until I attempt it online in which I'm asking for expert assistance. The Professor has told us 3-5 questions; our midterm was 3 and I believe will follow same number of questions.

what was the topics all about, and exactly what time is it? (how many days or hours from now?)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Optimization models with Integer VariablesDecision making with uncertaintyQueuing ModelsRegression and Forecasting Models

may I know the exact time for the test?

so that I may know if I am online that time?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have access to do the test anytime between now and the deadline @ 2PM EST Monday. So, tell me what time works best for you and we can plan a time for the test.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you'd like, we could do today, tonight, tomorrow...

The test is 3 to 5 items multiple choice?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry that was an error. No, it is NOT multiple choice it gives you a question and you have to answer (I.e. similar to homework)

ah

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But only written answers, not In-depth Excel analysis, etc.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Mr. Glenn... Are you still interested?

I am sorry, I will just opt out, but another expert will attend to you (maybe, I might not be available at those days)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for the feedback. It's anyday/time before Monday at 2PM EST
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Statistics and Problem Solving Test (Online - REAL TIME TESTING) ; 3-5 Questions.
Must be available to communicate with student online (I.e. email /chat) for answers. Due: Monday @ 9PM EST.
Textbook: Practical Management Science; Authors: Wayne L. Winston and S. Christian Albright; Fourth Edition
(ISBN-13: 978-1111531317 )
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sample Questions From Practical Science Book for Test:Exhibit 13-1A grocery store manager would like to use an analytical queueing model to study the lines of customers that form in front of the checkout stations in the store. During a period of time when business is steady, several store employees have gathered data on customer interarrival times, which are shown below.[Part 1] Refer to Exhibit 13-1. Is it reasonable to assume exponentially distributed interarrival times for the grocery store customers? If so, what is l?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sample Problems and Answer Key is attached...