SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

My issue is about standard normal distribution
, Well I

Customer Question

my issue is about standard normal distribution
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I am learning about both Normal Distribution, and Standard Normal Distribution in my Statistics Class I am not the best at math, so I like to do my research to fully understand.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using the site. How may I help you?

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, are you available to IM now?
I need to know the difference from normal distribution and standard normal distribution.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I'm available.

Did you want to use the chat feature here on the site, or did you have something else in mind? I'm not sure what context you are implying with "IM".

Ryan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the chat feature on this site. I was promised that the chat box would not go away, but it did and now I am being charged with no one helping me.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Oh. I'm sorry that happened. I wasn't involved in that part, so I don't know how or why that might have happened.

(More info coming in just a minute...)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I cancel this, it is not working. I am not satisfied and don't want to be charged
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, you can do that if you wish. I was just now typing up an answer for you though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's fine. I want my money back.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem. I'll send in a report to Customer Service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks