Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need to compute robust t-values, composite reliability and

Customer Question

i need to compute robust t-values, composite reliability and average variance extracted for a statistics assignment. how do you compute these values using SPSS?
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The usual test for item reliability is cronbach's alpha; however, the preferred score is Raykov's reliability rho. I am using spss and amos, version 22, and need to know how to use this software to compute rho.