SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

If one person selects a vehicle at random from the

Customer Question

if one person selects a vehicle at random from the dealership, the probability that the person selects a domestic vehicle is?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes sorry didn't meant to hit send (Domestic total- 87) (foreighn total- 44) (total vehicles- 131)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Math Tutors or Teachers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answers for this? (how many hours or days from now) Please reply asap. thanks