SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

Post a null hypothesis that would use a t test statistical

Customer Question

Post a null hypothesis that would use a t test statistical analysis.. Use the same hypothetical situation taken in the t test hypothesis, and turn it into a null hypothesis using a one-way ANOVA analysis and a two-way ANOVA.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just trying to post a discussion
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site, Can I help you?

Please post your complete questions. Please reply asap. Thanks.

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here. (please do not post your email here) Do you want me to use that option? (kindly accept if you do agree, thanks)