SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I have a quantitative assignment that involves SPSS/ can

Customer Question

I have a quantitative assignment that involves SPSS/ can your tutors help
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the assignment: review lessons 25 and 27 in the course text using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh:Analyzing and Understanding data. read the Anova/manova section of the statsoft electronic textbook at http://www.statsoft.com/textbook.
Access the gss 04 student_corrected dataset in the course information area of the classroom to use for this application.
+Craft a one page double space write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or grapths)in which you do the following:State the statistical assumptions of the test -select an independent variable with 3 or more levels and a dependent variable-develop the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis for main effects-using SPSS calculate an anova .include a post hoc test -report on the p value and the confidence interval-interpret the confidence interval- decide whether to reject the null hypothesis based on main effects and or post -hoc statistical tests. generate syntax and output files in SPSS. Ypu will need to copy and paste these into your application document- based on your SpSS analysis report the results using correct APA format . Include results for post hoc tests where appropriate . Your report should include the following: SPSS syntax and output files and ANOVA table
Expert:  Chirag replied 10 months ago.

Oh I am sorry. I can't help with this one since I don't have SPSS.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok is there someone else???
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there another tutor that can help??