SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I have tried to download the file gss04student_corrected

Customer Question

I have tried to download the file gss04student_corrected dataset and it comes up saying not supported file or damaged file what should I do?
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ashok Kumar replied 10 months ago.

Kindly forward teh questions here.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok but this question I asked goes with an assignment I cant understand can you help or should I type in the whole assignment

If you have soft copy, kindly upload it some site sharing site such as wikisend/mediafire. After this, note the corresponding link and forward it here. It will allow us to view the questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the assignment: Using gss 04student_corrected dataset ---state the statistical assumption for this test/ using data data you selected select independent/dependent variables/devlop null and alternative hypothesis/ use the spss to calculate and independent sample "t"test" /report on the p value and the confidence interval/ interpret the confidence interval decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis/generate syntax and output files in spss copy and paste these into your application document/based on spss analysis report the results using apa format your report should include the following spss syntax and output files. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just sent you the assignment above
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not familiar on how to send what you asked other than the question I just typed in
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello?????
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can someone answer to let me know you are there?

I am not sure about it and, hence, will prefer to opt out. Some other expert will help you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
will I be charged if no one can answer? suppose I do not feel response is correct??
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok I'm going to bed/ i have a class tomorrow or (today) it is 12:57 a.m.
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Can I answer this? please reply asap

Hi

Can I just use excel to answer this? I am afraid I do not have right now a SPSS software, but excel can do the work.