SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

Complete problems 5.2, 5.10, 5.15, 5.21, and 5.22 in the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Complete problems 5.2, 5.10, 5.15, 5.21, and 5.22 in the textbook. I do i sign up for you to give me the answers and i pay you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THIS ASSIGNMENT MUST BE DONE IN EXCEL IF IT IS NOT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A FULL RATING. Complete problems 5.2, 5.10, 5.15, 5.21, and 5.22 in the textbook. Complete problems 6.1, 6.5, 6.7, 6.9, and 6.11 in the textbook. Submit one Excel file. Put each problemresult on a separate sheet in your file. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/calculus-and-above/9br9u-assignment-done-excel-not-will.html#ixzz3tetQ6c8E
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Calculus and Above Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I want to pay now so can you take me to the link
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for using this site.

Can you post the complete questions? Please reply.