SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

You have been recently red as a marketing analyst in an

Customer Question

You have been recently hired as a marketing analyst in an advertising agency. You are assigned the task of assessing the impact of direct marketing promotions. Your goal is to provide a valid assessment of the performance of individual campaigns, as well as objective and reliable cross-campaign comparisons.
Each campaign is comprised of multiple mailings, and each mailing is measured in terms of the response rate, which is the number of consumers who respond to the mailing. The performance of the overall campaign is determined by averaging the response rates of individual mailings.
You have the following information:
Campaign 1 Response Rates (%) Campaign 2 Response Rates (%)
Mailing A 1.4 1.2
Mailing B 0.9 0.5
Mailing C 0.4 1.0
Mailing D 5.3 0.7
Mailing E 1.1 0.6
In a Microsoft Word document, respond to the following:
•Compute the measures of central tendency and dispersion for Campaign 1 and Campaign 2.
•When describing the average response rate for each campaign, identify which measure of central tendency you would use and why.
•Compare the variability in the response rates of the two campaigns. As a decision maker, what conclusions would you draw on the basis of that comparison?
•Identify which of the two campaigns delivered better results in terms of response rates and why.
•Identify the questions you would ask regarding the above-detailed response rates.
Submit your 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

hi, thank you for using this site,

can you upload the complete data in word file or excel file since the data are not appearing properly.

please reply. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the attachment. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mailing A 1.4 1.2
Mailing B 0.9 0.5
Mailing C 0.4 1.0
Mailing D 5.3 0.7
Mailing E 1.1 0.6
It wouldn't allow me to upload it so I did the next best thing I could think of. Hope this help.
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

Hi, still did not receive the attachment, can you upload it using mediafire.com ? and kindly post the link here? thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have mediafire nor do I know how to use it. The only thing that was confusing was the chart and I just sent you that.
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 1 year ago.

I did not receive the chart, nor did you attach it successfully. I think you can attach and upload a word file here, kindly click the paper clip icon just above this message inbox where we write our message. then there you can attach and upload any files.