Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need to create a cluster of top performing emplorees in a

Customer Question

I need to create a cluster of top performing emplorees in a long run based on a certain productivity metric. In a article I saw they created clusters by long run variance and on that grouping they created another grouping using long run means. It seemed too complicated. Is there an easier way?
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg,

The data is confidential. Here is what I can tell you. We have about 800 agents in our call center. I have data for them for last 16 months. Here is how data would look like

Date Employee KPI

1/1/2014 Greg 22%

1/1/2014 John 15%

2/1/2014 Greg 19%

2/1/2014 John 17%

Now the problem at hand is to create clusters for employees based on their performance. There is a case study I can send you with specific analysis.

1. First they got rid of outliers in data

2. Segmented data by long run variance

3. Then took each employee as a result of #2 and further created clusters based on long run mean.

I can send you the case study I am referring to. Please send me an email to***@******.***. I hope that would help.

Regards,

Prasad

Attachment: 2015-10-21_145754_productivity_call_center.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg,

I sent clarification to your question. Do you need additional info?