Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You became very acquainted with SPSS in your Doctoral

Customer Question

You became very acquainted with SPSS in your Doctoral Statistics class. For this review assignment, you will watch the tutorial on how to do an SPSS analysis of correlations (most specifically, a Pearson correlation) and then perform a Pearson correlational
analysis.
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the question above.. Just needing some tutoring with how to find the output for some data in SPSS and trying to figure out where to put it, etc. Thanks!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.