Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

A. Identify the following factors that affect financial

Customer Question

A. Identify the following factors that affect financial condition as environmental factors (E) or financial factors (F). 1. Community needs and resources 2. Disaster risk 3. Revenue 4. Intergovernemntal constraints 5. External economic conditions 6. Expenditures
7. Debt Strucgture 8. Political culture 9. Unfunded liability 10. Condition of capital plant 11. Operating position B. Explain the benefits to a government of integrating strategic planning, budgeting, and performance measurement. C. For each of the following
unrelated transactions, record the journal entry that would be made by a nongovernmental, not-for-profit organization involved in medical research. If no journal entry is recorded, explain why there is no journal entry. a. The entity received $1,500 in cash
contributions. Of that amount, $1,000 is to be used for medical research. b. The entity received pledges of $700,000 for its endowment fund. All pledges will be collected next year. c. The entity received donated services of $1,200 from medical researchers
who helped with the entity’s on-going drug development research. It also received $300 in donated services from students, who helped clean the research facilities. d. The entity paid medical research operating expenses of $5,000 that were related to restricted
net assets it had received in prior years D. QUESTION 54 1. The following are key terms in Chapter 14 that relate to regulatory and taxation issues of not-for-profit organizations: A. Unrelated business income B. Public charity C. Charitable solicitation D.
Lobbying E. Debt financed income F. Private foundation G. Propaganda For each of the following definitions, indicate the key term from the list above that best matches by placing the appropriate letter in the blank space next to the definition. _____1. A not-for-profit
exempt under IRC Sec. 501(c)(3) that receives more of its support from a small number of donors or investment income than it does from the public at large. _____ 2. A direct request for credit or financial assistance that will be used for the 501(c)(3)’s mission.
_____ 3. Information that is skewed toward a particular belief with little basis in fact. _____ 4. Gross income from a trade or business regularly carried on by a tax-exempt organization. _____ 5. Contacting elected officials to encourage specific legislative
action. E. Compute the missing amount in the following list of proprietary accounts of a federal government agency. Show all computations legibly with labels. Proprietary Accounts: Accounts Payable $ 1,200,000 Operating/Program Expenses 12,400,000 Accumulated
Depreciation-Plant and Equipment 9,200,000 Cumulative Results of Operations 10/1/2013 ? Appropriations Used—2014 12,400,000 Fund Balance with Treasury—2014 4,800,000 Accounts Receivable 200,000 Operating Materials and Supplies 3,200,000 Plant and Equipment
30,000,000 Unexpended Appropriations—2014 3,600,000
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when is it going to be done?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** data is not showing correctly (in column forms) - can you provide the original assignment in document form? Be sure to also include the specific directions for what you are needing.

You can use a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with me to view.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.