Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I have completed my BA degree in 1988, and graduated with a GPA of 4.0.
3708793

I am looking to complete my Final Exam

Customer Question

Hello, I am looking for somebody to complete my Final Exam for QNT/561. It's a 3 hour final with 30 questions.
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
QNT/561 is Applied Business Research and Statistics, a course in my University of Phoenix MBA program. The exam is in MyStatLab format. I need a near perfect grade on this exam in order to pass this class. Please help!!!!!
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello
When are you planning to take the assignment? Do you have examples of past exams?
I just want to make sure I can guarantee you a perfect score before undertaking the assignment
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Manal,Thank you for responding. I have until 9 am Phoenix, Arizona time on August 6th to submit the exam. Can you tell me your availability between now and then? Obviously, we would both have to be at the computer at the same exact time so that I can send you screenshots of all 30 questions.I don't have any examples of the exam, however I am sure they can be found online. Perhaps you know of a good site to find an example?I really appreciate your help with this!!!!!!Many many many thanks!
Houman :)
Hello and thank you for your response. I have been away from my pc all day so please allow me until tomorrow to check my calendar and get back to you. Thank you again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Manal, thank you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon once you have checked your calendar.My best,
Houman
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Manal,Do you have an update today?Thanks!
Houman
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Manal,I have still not heard back from you and now I am getting very nervous! Have you checked your calendar? I have 2 more days before I need to take the exam. By the way I am located in France and yourself?Many thanks and hope to hear back soon.
-Houman
HelloI am sorry, I do not know what happened a couple of days ago, somehow all my posts did not post! In any case, would tonight at 10:00 P.M. EST be ok? If not, then anytime Wednesday would be good, just tell me at what time would you like us to meet and I will be hereThank you and sorry again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Manal,Thank you for answering!Yes, tonight at 10 pm EST is fine with me, which means it will be 4 am my time in France the following morning.I suppose the best way is to meet directly on here and I will add files as we go through the exam questions?Many thanks,
Houman
Yes :) That would be perfect. But do not start the exam until you send me a message saying something like "Are you there?" and I respond so that we do not waste valuable time :)Thank you and I apologize again for the stress, I really do not know what happened last Saturday !Talk to you later then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sounds like a plan, Manal. Thank you again!
You are welcome Houman :)See you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Manal, are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready to start, are you there Manal???
Yes, I am here and ready
Are you there?
I do not know what to do now :) It is already 11:28 ! :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there now? I am sorry but I went back to bed when I did not hear back from you. Are you available now????
Yes I am. Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am here. Are you available to start right now?
Yes
Please go ahead and post the questions
Still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question 1 attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to answer question 1 as it was easy. I can only post you one question at a time, and it looks like i have 5 hours total to take the exam.
1) B
This is very hard through screen shots :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I understand, but i don't have a better solution other than screen shots!
Can't you copy all problems into one file and send them all at the same time?
2) A
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question 3 attached.No i am only allowed to look at one question at a time!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I answered Question 3 as it was easy.Here is Question 4 attached..requires several fill-in answers.
3) B
Ok :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How is question 4 going?
Working on it, but this requires a lot of calculations
a) 0.0643
b) 0.8186
c) 0.2066
d) 0.0012
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! Question 5 is attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For part d, the first pull down box has the option of "in" or "not in" and the second box has the option of "inside" or "outside"
y = 48.726x - 5.1822
B0 = -5.18
B1 = 48.73
b) C B0 is the drug release rate
A is the amount the surface area to volume
C)
Drug Release Rate when sur. Area to vol. ratio is 0.68 = 27.95
D)
Not in
Please note that this is taking much more time than I expected. I will continue to help as much as I can, but I will also opt out from answering the question so that another expert can pick up from where I left.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for helping. I understand. Question 6 is attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just not sure if somebody else will be able to pick up given that I have 3 hours and 19 minutes left to take this exam.
Thank you for understanding it is just that you have initially stated that there are 30 questions with a time limit of 3 hours, but this is turning out to be much much longer and it is now almost 3:00 A.M. very hard for me to continue
I really am sorry, but I cannot continue at all. I cannot concentrate. I tried, but very very hard. I truly appreciate the situation, but had you advised me of the true nature of the assignment I would have not undertaken it.
Sorry about that, but I cannot help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very disappointed. I will most likely fail this class now, thank you for trying.
Please check what you have said about the exam, you have said 30 multiple choice questions and 3 hours, then it turns out that there are a lot of calculations with more than 6 hours because the instructor knows it is much longer than 3 hours. I have tried to help, but as I have advised you I have tried my best but had I known the real length of the exam I would have not undertaken the assignment. I do not go back on my word, but this is not my fault that you gave me incorrect information about the exam. I am not happy I could not help, but again it is not my fault.Thank you