SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I have three questions I need short answers to thank you

Customer Question

I have three questions I need short answers to thank you they will be in the attachment. Need at least question 1 by tonight 12pm central time thank you again
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the new request.
I can write something up for Question 1 so that you can have it for tonight.
For the other two questions, I'm sorry to day that I don't have time to hunt around the Internet for things like that. If you can find the examples, I'll be happy to write up the appropriate explanation though.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed at this point. If you would prefer to wait for an expert that can do the whole assignment as is, then I can opt out.
Thanks,
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that will be fine the question 2&3 are okay until Tuesday thank you
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Oops...I see that there was a typo in my last note, that could be leading to some miscommunication.
It should have read:
"I'm sorry to SAY that I don't have time to hunt around the Internet for things like that."
It's not just an issue today, it's an issue all the time.
I don't have time to pursue a wild-goose-chase type hunt on the Internet. If a task requires retrieving data from a particular site (for instance, the US Census site, etc), that's not a problem. But these kind of "find any statistical blah-blah-blah" searches tend to be extremely time-consuming, as many of the things that come up are not usable. When I have done these in the past, I have ended up looking at a hundred or more possibilities before finding one that is "kinda-sorta" usable. It's frustrating, to say the least.
I have a response for the first question written up already, just in case you wanted it.
Please let me know how you want to handle this.
Thanks,
Ryan