SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

I am back. I am actually

Customer Question

I am back. I am actually looking for QNT 561 final exam today. I noticed there are several exams and I have to use the MyStablab to do the test. Do you have the right answers? The Mystablab changes the numbers of question all the time and are you aware of that too?
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UOP has the MyStatlab to do the final exam for QNT 561. I need the whole questions and final answers.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thank you for using the site.
I'll be happy to help you with this set of problems. Since there are numerous versions of each problem, it is not possible for me to simply conjure up a set of solutions from a file and post that for you. The chance that it would be useful is miniscule.
The usual approach in these cases is for you to take screenshots of the specific problems that you need help with, and then paste them into a Word document. Once you have the file prepared, you can use the "paper clip" button to attach it to your reply here.
Alternatively, you can upload it to a file-sharing website such as mediafire.com or sendspace.com. Once you have the file uploaded, simply copy the sharing link for your file and paste that link into your reply.
Thanks,
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is going to be too much time consuming to do it in 3 hours. Just forget about my request here and do not charge fee to my account. I kind of knew that this is not going to work. Never mind. Sean
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Ok, no problem.
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Ryan, please refund my fee. I noticed that credit card was charged it already. Thanks.
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
I'll send a note to Customer Service about that. I can't actually process a refund myself.
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay then I'll trust you. Sean
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
I'll send them a note right now. I don't know how quickly they will act on it though, so it may not appear on your end immediately.
If you need to follow up on it, you can contact Customer Service at(###) ###-####
Ryan