SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding

Customer Question

Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights from a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area. The goal of this project is to provide you with hands-on experience in conducting and interpreting different types of statistical analysis. The focus of your analysis will be on marketing strategies and analysis-related topics. At times, you will be expected to conduct additional research on topics that are not adequately covered in your text, for example, data due diligence.
In this section, you will conduct correlation and regression analyses using the provided SampleDataSet.xlsx.
•Correlation: Compute a correlation matrix that includes all continuous variables. Identify all individual correlations that are significant at the 95 percent level.
•Regression: Build a multiple regression model to explain the variability in the median school year. Describe the goodness of fit of your model and summarize your findings. Select at least four to seven similar independent variables from the remaining forty-nine measures and justify your selection
Category: Calculus and Above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?