SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Experience:  Tutor for Algebra, Geometry, Statistics. Explaining math in plain English.
12809769

If samples of n=25 are selected from the population of the

Customer Question

If samples of n=25 are selected from the population of the heights of male youngsters who are normally distributed with a mean of 60 inches and a standard deviation of 10, what percentage of the sample means would you expect to be
a. bete=ween 57 and 63?
b. less than 58?
c. 61 or larger?
Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this problem. I'll have the solution posted for you shortly.
Thanks,
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Ryan. Is the fee that I paid only for one question or may I ask another?

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

If you have one or two more that are relatively similar to this one, that would be fine.

For future reference though, it would be better if the complete problem set is posted at the outset so that everybody is on the same page about what needs to be done, and what price is being offered.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you for your reply.