let me see what i can do ...
ok it was a facebook survey.... PSY452.v10R.Facebook Survey.docx that the link see if you can get it... The range of people are from age 25-45 ok
The following survey is for Facebook users and is for experimental purposes. Please answer honestly. Data collected will test a hypothesis about Facebook users in general.
Highlight the answer that you most identify with below each statement:
1. I have an account with Facebook.
2. I change my status on Facebook more than 2 times a day.
3. I read the comments of my friends 3 times a day.
4. I visit Facebook once daily.
5. I like to post pictures of myself participating in various activities on my Facebook profile page.
6. I like to post pictures of my children on my Facebook profile page.
7. I comment on the Facebook “Wall” of my friends more than four times a day.
8. I enjoy writing on the Walls of other Facebook users.
9. I do not like to post political items on my Facebook page.
10. I post political items on my Facebook page every day.
11. Facebook is a great way to network professionally.
12. I feel better after I read the posts on Facebook. It relaxes me.
13. I feel happy after reading about my friends’ activities and vacations on Facebook.
14. I sometimes feel angry after reading some posts on Facebook.
15. Reading about what others are doing in their lives on Facebook makes me feel bad about my own life.
16. I can feel truly happy for another person when I read about their good fortune or happy experiences on Facebook.
17. I believe most Facebook users are not honest in their posts about their lives.
18. I change my profile picture once a week on Facebook.
19. I have a Facebook account, but I rarely visit the site.
20. Reading Facebook posts and comments is good for my feelings of self-worth.
21. I post only good quality photos of myself on Facebook because I want others to think I look good.
22. I never post pictures of myself on Facebook.
24. I believe social networking is overrated.
25. I use social networking to make new contacts for my personal and professional life.
26. Reading Facebook is a complete waste of time.
the ages go from 25 being the youngest to 45 being the oldest
ohh ok hold on let me try and get that for you im sorry ,
that is all the ages i have
she is 32
ok thank you :D
There are only six subjects for whom you have collected the data. This is not enough to divide them into four groups. Moreover, you have not provided the responses to the question how frequently the subjects visit Facebook. Please provide these details.
Or, can I just divide them and make four groups based on their ages only? Please let me know.
divide them by ages. We only had 6 people in our group. The numbers in the chart are what go with the answers to the questions from the surveys.