Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Hi Ryan, thanks for helping me previously before. I have a

Hi Ryan, thanks for helping me previously before. I have a few questions (30) that I need help with. Are you available? Thanks

Thank you for thinking of me. Yes, I'm available. Please post the questions at your convenience. I'll be happy to take a look at them.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. Problem. Here are just two of the questions..I can't upload the whole document. What should I do??

A 6-faced die is rolled two times. Let

A be the event that the outcome of the first roll is a 6. Let B be the event that the outcome of second roll is an odd number.

1. What is the probability that the outcome of the second roll is an odd number, given that the first roll is a 6?

2. Are A and B independent? Why or why not?

The easiest method would be to upload the document to a file-sharing website such as mediafire.com or sendspace.com. Both are free and very easy to use.

Once you have the file uploaded to one of those sites, a sharing link will be assigned. Copy that link and paste it into your reply here. That will allow me to access and download the file.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty with this procedure. I'll do what I can to help.

In the meantime, I'll write up the solutions for these first two problems.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have the file downloaded. I'll get started on this now and will post the solutions as soon as possible. It's going to take some time to get through all of these.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You're awesomely awesome. Thank you.

Awwwww, shucks. Embarassed

You're welcome.

Ryan

Here are the solutions:

Stats

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I send you a new request?

Thank you for the high rating and the generous bonus. Both are greatly appreciated.

Yes, you are more than welcome to send a new request. Be sure to add "For Ryan" at the beginning so that I'll be sure to see it.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You're welcome. Thank you, I'll send it now.

Ok, sounds good.

Thanks,

Ryan