Chirag, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have a Master's degree in Engineering and a very wide teaching experience of more than 25 years at various levels.

A project manager at Softcorp has been collecting module size

A project manager at Softcorp has been collecting module size and error data as shown in the table below. Prepare a scatter plot, fit a regression line and estimate the number of errors expected for a module of 25000 lines.

Software module Module Size (1000 Lines of Code) Number of errors

1 16 7
2 15 5
3 17 6
4 10 5
5 22 10
6 8 3
7 11 5
8 12 8
9 14 9
10 7 3
11 5 2
12 13 7
13 20 12
14 18 10

Part B: For the above problem plot a histogram of module size in this program.
Hi, Welcome and Thanks for using Just Answer

I will be assisting you with this. Is there a specific deadline for this? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I need it by 9pm. With the excel spreadsheet please provide all formulas for any calculations. I also can send the question as a word file to keep the formating.

I have copied the data correctly, so don't worry.

You mean you want me to do the regression using formulas manually? Or can I use Excel/Megastat to get the regression output? Please clarify.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Whichever way works best for you but I just would like to be able to explain it to my professor.

Oh sure. I am already on it, and will post the file within an hour at the most.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great!!! I also have another question that I will post after I get the results of this one. Info: s period(punctuation mark) carter one zero one five (numerical) at google address (hopefully that makes sense).

Ok sure.

Please download the answer file using this link

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need any clarifications. Please Rate My Answer (Tip If Happy).

Thanks for rating my work. When you post your new question, please mark it to me by adding the words "For Guru2009 only" in the posting.