R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Math Expert
20870358

Statistics Assignment:This assignment has attachments to

Attachment: 2013-08-10_191327_statistics_assignments.zip

Statistics Assignment: This assignment has attachments to follow in order to be able to handle the questions Module 2 Problem Set General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment: •This assignment is self-scored. Use Module 2 Problem Set document. •Solutions are available. •Download IBM SPSS Statistics Data editor to complete this assignment Directions: 1.Complete the problems in the Module 2 Problem Set. 2.Check your solutions by comparing your answers to the Module 2 Problem Set Solutions document. Module 2 SPSS Data Interpretation: Interpreting the output from SPSS is a critical skill in data analysis. In this assignment, you will review an SPSS output file and use the information to answer questions that summarize information regarding both discrete and continuous variables. General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment: •Download the document "SPSS Data Set" for use with this assignment. •Download the document "Module 2 SPSS Output" for use with this assignment. Directions: Review the SPSS output file ("Module 2 SPSS Output") for various ways of summarizing information for discrete (nominal and ordinal variables) and for continuous (interval and ratio) variables. Answer the following questions based on your observations of the SPSS output file: 1.How many brands of wheat beer were rated as "Fair" in quality? (See the Frequency Table section of the output document.) 2.Which quality of beer (as rated by the expert) was evenly available on both the national and regional levels in the USA? Why? (See Cross tabs section of the output document.) 3.What was the mean price per six-pack for all of the brands of wheat beer? What was the lowest (minimum) price per six-pack? What was the highest (maximum) price per six-pack? (See Descriptive section of the output document.) Text Book: Gravetter, F. J. & Wallnau, L. B. (2013). Statistics for the behavioral sciences (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Co.

Category: Calculus and Above
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I'd be glad to help with your question. I'll work over it and get back to you by tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks RRJha
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please save answers in SPSS
Thanks RRJha
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
SPSS output is already provided. We've to interpret it only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Interpret into SPSS Statistics Data Editor
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I've received the file you sent. I'll complete both assignments in a SPSS output file and send answers to you asap.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Most welcome!
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Hi Abayomi,

Your answer is ready. Please download SPSS output file below

https://app.box.com/s/9duufixkoy3aow6qpp6g

Let me know if any questions.

Just add 'For RRJha' to seek my help again with your other questions.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please separate the answer into(1) Module 2 Problem Set and (2)Module 2 SPSS Data Interpretation. They are 2 separate assignments. Thanks for your prompt response.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
R.R. Jha, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Math Expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks RRJHA for your prompt response to my questions. I am hereby sending the other batch of the assignment. It is not due until Thursday August 15, 2013.

Assignments Module 3 Problem Set

General Requirements:

Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
•This assignment is self-scored.
•Locate the Module 3 Problem Set document.
•Solutions are available.
Directions:
1.Complete the problems in the Module 3 Problem Set.
2.Check your solutions by comparing your answers to the Module 3 Problem Set Solutions document.

Module 3 SPSS Data Interpretation
Interpreting the output from SPSS is a critical skill in data analysis. In this assignment, you will review an SPSS output file and use the information to answer questions regarding the descriptive statistics for two groups in a study.

General Requirements:

•Download the document "SPSS Data Set" for use with this assignment.
•Download the document "Module 3 SPSS Output" for use with this assignment.

Directions:

Review the SPSS output file, which presents separate descriptive statistics on the price per 6-pack for each of the beer brands that are regular (not reduced calorie) and those that are reduced calorie. Answer the following questions based on your observations of the SPSS output file:
1.What is the highest price (maximum) charged among all the regular brands for a 6-pack? State the dollar amount.
2.What is the highest price (maximum) charged among all the reduced calorie brands for a 6 pack? State the dollar amount.
3.What is the mean price charged for a 6-pack of regular beer brands? State the dollar amount.
4.What is the mean price charged for a 6-pack of reduced calorie brands? State the dollar amount.
5.What is the skewness of the distribution of prices for the regular beer brands? State the value. Is it positively or negatively skewed?
6.What is the skewness of the distribution of prices for the reduced calorie beer brands? State the value. Is it positively or negatively skewed?

TEXT BOOK:
Gravetter, F. J. & Wallnau, L. B. (2013). Statistics for the behavioral sciences (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Co.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Received the new question and replied there. Please review the previous answer and leave the rating at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need corrections to be done to PSY845.v10R.Module3ProblemSet; PSY845.v10R.Module4ProblemSet; PSY845.v10R.Module5ProblemSet. Please contact me ASAPlease.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PSY845.v10R.Module3ProblemSet; PSY845.v10R.Module4ProblemSet; PSY845.v10R.Module5ProblemSet are not an SPSS assignment. Work out the problems in the problem set.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I think I sent only module 3 in SPSS form, rest are answered in the problem set itself.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They were encoded in SPSS. Module was turned in last week it was not grade because it was in SPSSS. Here is my Professors comment: Your last submission has not been accepted

Instructor's Comment

08-21-2013:- Hi Yomi, did you see my feedback from the first assignment? This is not an SPSS assignment. You are supposed to work out the problems in the problem set and then let me know via this assignment drop box that you have completed the problem sets. Jeanette

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll send them in word document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Module 4 and 5 are okay Please fix Module 2 and 3 only. Here is a copy of the essay in ModuleXXXXXI had wanted it so that you will not think I just did not want to pay the Bonus. Here is the link for your verification because I want to continue working with you until I put this statistic class behind me.
https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_9973402098/0/task

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, no problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How son can I expect to and three corrections

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I'll send them in about half an hour.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Here are module 2 and 3 problem set

https://app.box.com/s/8za8ydn66m2kufnvp3w1

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I DON'T KNOW HOW I MISSED PROBLEM 1 CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS.

PSY 845: Module 2 Problem Set

Problem 1:

Find the mean, median, and mode for the scores in the following frequency distribution table:

(See pp. 99-100 for directions in your text book)

X f

8 1

7 4

6 2

5 2

4 2

3 1

Solution:

1. Transform information so that all scores appear in the order of their values. Make sure that you include the correct number of times (f) the value (X) appears in the set:

3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8 (Notice that the total number of scores, that is the sum of the f’s, is 12)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a million.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will you be willing to do Module 6 & 7Problem Set Solutions Interpretations for $35.00 a combine total of 21 questions. Total word interpretations less than 100. Let me know so I can post the question to you.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

21 questions are little too many at that offer. But I'll also need to look at the question to assess the amount of work to be done. Please attach both modules here and I'll let you know whether I'd be able to do it at that price.

Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is the link https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_10034965739 let me know please

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Could you please send the link again? I'm unable to retrieve it from that link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Still unable to access. Please post link to individual files or try attaching the zip files here itself like previous times.