Hi, welcome to Just Answer.
Below are the answers.
Please let me know if you need explanation to any questions.
13. The difference between two numbers is 25. The smaller number is ***** of the larger number. What is the value of the smaller number?
14. A radio station's signal has a radius of 100 miles. If you drive at a
constant speed of 40 miles an hour, nonstop, directly across the diameter of
the signal, how long can you listen to the station before the signal fades?
15. If a man runs for an hour and a half at 8 miles an hour due south; and then
he continues south on a bus traveling at 55 miles an hour, for 24 minutes. How
far did he travel?
16. George saves 18% of his total gross weekly earnings from his 2 part-time
jobs. He earns $6.25 per hour from one part-time job and $7.50 per hour from
the other part-time job. George works a total of 40 hours between the two jobs
each week. What additional information is needed to determine the amount of his
earnings he saves each week?
The number of days he works at each job
The number of hours he works at each job
The number of hours he works each day
The number of hours he works each week
No further information is needed
17. Mary buys 8 widgets for $40.00. She adds $1.00 in enhancements to each
widget and sells them for $9.00 each. What is Mary's estimated gross profit