How many questions do you have? What level? Can you post them here?
Please post all the questions at once, so that I'll be able to tell you if I can help with them all.
Ok, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX need work shown, or just the answers?
Ok, that'll save time :)
You offered $23 for this, but you can always leave a bonus when we finish.
Give me an hour or so.
Here you go!
1. The equation for the line tangent to y=5-3x^2 at (-3,-22) is y= ??18x + 32
2. Using the difination, calculate the derivative of the function. Then find the values of the derivatives as specified. f(x) = 6 - X^2; f '(-7), f '(0), f '(7)f '(x) = -2xf'(-7) = 14f'(0) = 0f'(7) = -14
3. Find the average rate of change of the function over the given intervals.F(x) = 7x^3 +7; A. [3,5] 343
B. [4,-4] <<<< two part questionusually the -4 would be first and the 4 second112
4. Find the average rate of change of the function over the given intervals.F(x) = 11x^3 +11; A. [3,5] 539
B. [4,-4] <<<< two part questionusually the -4 would be first and the 4 second176
5. Find the average rate of change for the function. f(x) = 1/x-2 BETWEEN x = -7 and x = 0I'll assume it's 1/(x-2) with the whole x-2 on the bottom.-1/18
6. find f(a+h), f(a+h) -f(a) / h, and the instantaneous rate of change of F when a = 3 f(x) = 1- 6x^2f(a+h)= 1 - 6a^2-12ah-6h^2f(a+h) -f(a) / h = -12a-6hThen taking the limit as h->0 and plugging in 3rate when a = 3: -36
7. The revenue (in thousands of dollars) from producing X units of an item is modeled by R(x) = 14x - 0.01x^2. Find the marginal revene at x=400 .The marginal revenue is 6 dollars per unit
Let me know if you have any questions, and if you're all set, thanks for pressing Accept!Scott
You can use a free file sharing site like http://www.mediafire.com and then post the sharing link here.
Use the subscripts for each of the xN's
f(x) is largest at x3f(x) is smallest at x2f'(x) is smallest at x5f'(x) is closest to 0 at x4
Glad to help, and talk to you soon!
Feel free to leave feedback here: http://www.justanswer.com/feedback/leave-feedback.aspx
Sure, today could work (as long as it's not timed). When you start a new question thread, you can write "For Scott" to get me.
Oh, if it's timed, please post some sample questions, so I know what type of material, before we start.
Ok, that's fine! Will you need work shown?
I'll be going to dinner shortly, but we can do this later this evening.
Oh, 1am is too late for me, since I'm on the road this week, and won't be up that -- if you need it tonight, you can just post it for any expert. If the deadline isn't tonight, then we can do it another day :)