Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a 2006 caddy CTS and the DIC is blank. where are the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 caddy CTS and the DIC is blank. where are the fuses located? What else can cause the Problem? (of course the Radio doesn't work).
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

1-let me look up the circuit for it be right back with you

2- can you still start it ?

Chad

1- in the underhood fuse box , there is 2 fuses one a 15 amp , labeled tcm/ipc fuse & also a 10 amp ecm/tcm fuse that powers up the ip cluster .

so these 2 needs checked .

i also sent you the circuit diagram & fuse box location and fuse list, there is also a ignition relay before the 15 amp fuse we need to check too.

we have to start here & go from there .

do yu acess to a diagnostic scanner that can read antitheft module ,with gm specific software

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Chad. The problem has nothing to do with the starting or running of the car. The Driver information Center (DIC) is not working. It is blank!! Dark. I know there is an Amplifier in the trunk that ties into the radio. This could be the problem but I hope it could be as simple as a fuse

i see , i m sorry , i dont have the (DIC) circuit diagram for some reason it want open up the picture for me .

I will opt out of the question for another expert and they will further assist you on it .

the amp fuse is in the trunk box and the fuses for it should be in the trunk and the fuse dic in the driver side box, but i can not confirm i m going on memory

good luck with it .

just dont reply back to me so it want lock the question back to me and another expert will pick it up

Thanks

Chad