Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

I have a 2011 cts coupe. memory 1and 2 works some times

Customer Question

I have a 2011 cts coupe . memory 1and 2 works some times .when it dosnt work seats /morrors/seat warmers/don't work .I would fix it my self cant find a wiring digram been doing mechanic work 40 years
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 26 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I do sow some diagrams for this model here.If you can look under the spare tire cover back side and let me know if it has any of these option codes this will help with obtaining the correct diagrams here:

A45

W2E

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
a45
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others see you have requested a call and may still call on this.I can however continue here.

Here are the diagrams for this models seat set up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/939ydlrr8ibl0if/s-11-14.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkzwxmk9zo1los3/se-11-14.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tivlozw3lp9e4hh/sea-11-14.gif?dl=0

The most common cause for this issue here is a fault internally intermittently with the memory seat control module.This module receives and sends signals for proper seat operations.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
does that control morrors and heated seated and tellisopic steering wheel and radio presets
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
where is the module at
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

I apologize for the delay.My response for some reason did not go through yesterday.

The module is the control for the heated seats and is tied into operations of these other components.It is attached to the bottom of the seat on the drivers side.If you can I would have the fault codes read out with a fully compatible scan tool to see what codes are set as this will help diagnose the cause here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete