Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

The two front seats are not working on my 2011 Escalade ESV.

Customer Question

The two front seats are not working on my 2011 Escalade ESV. The light comes on both them and the A/C seat fans do not blow either. Did I get a wire off somewhere? or is it a relay problem?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In your drivers side fuse panel/junction panel check and see if the seat circuit breakers are all installed.If they are if you have a test light or multi meter remove the circuit breakers and test and see if one terminal that the circuit breakers plugged into have power.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete