Experience:  Service Consultant at Main Motor Chevrolet

How to install info and reset buttons switch in dash

how to install info and reset buttons switch in dash

Hi and Thank you for the question. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. You need to replace the "info / reset" button on your dash, correct? And you are looking for directions?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Did you still need to speak about the repair? I sent an offer for a phone call yesterday, but I have not heard back from you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I was charged $ 33.00 and never got an answer to my question or talked to anybody, so what the heck is going on. Now you want me to pay some more.

I understand. I sent you a reply on 10/15/2016 at 3:11 pm, with an offer for a phone call premium service. I received no response from you. I then sent you another offer for more assistance on 10/16/2016 at 3:15 pm, again I received no response. I received your response today asking "what the heck is going on?". I guess I'm confused why 6 days later you finally responded and are upset...?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Why should I have to pay $ 5.00 for a offer when I got no service for $ 33.00 that you have already got from me that is crazy.

I understand and I'm sorry you feel that way. I was simply trying to help. It would be much easier to explain over the phone via a 5 minute phone call than to type all the directions. I want to make sure you are a satisfied customer and get the service you paid for. If you still need directions, I'd be happy to type them up for you...