Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2003 cts and cannot get the driver side front door

Customer Question

I have a 2003 cts and cannot get the driver side front door open. The other 3 doors open when you hit the unlock button. Seems the the locking mechanism isn't pushing lock open. Need help 1. How do I get my door open to work on it? And 2. What do I do next?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • I am travelling and on vacation this week but will do my best to get to you when online.
  • We will need to remove the door panel first. Is this a type repair you feel like you could do?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris