FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a 2001 Cadillac DHS and new tires were installed that

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Cadillac DHS and new tires were installed that are 44 psi instead of the stock 32 psi, how do I change the tire pressure sensor parameters so the tire pressure message stops coming up on the dash?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** sounds like you are looking at the tire pressure on the sidewall of the tire. This is the maximum allowable tire pressure, and not the recommended pressure. The pressure located on the door sticker is the recommended pressure for any tires put on your vehicle. If you did indeed want to try and have the parameters changed you would need a god TECH II scan tool with he latest updates. This is the only way to change these. If you need more help please let me know.