Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

I have cadilliac Cts 3.6 and a code came up po019 po018

Customer Question

I have cadilliac Cts 3.6 and a code came up po019 po018 po300 cyl 2/4/6 I changed my cam sensors but codes came back
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 8 months ago.

Hi there.

If you're the original owner, you should have received a couple of letters from Cadillac; the first would have been about taking the vehicle in for a free ECM re-program that would have adjusted the recommended oil changes to shorter intervals; the second letter would have advised you that Cadillac has recognized the timing chains on the 3.6 engines have a tendency to elongate and cause failures so they have extended the warranty to 120,000 miles from the date the vehicle was first purchased - in some cases they will even refund any money spent fixing these issues.

I strongly advice you to have your VIN and production date ready and then call Cadillac at 1-***-***-**** to check if your vehicle is covered under these recalls.

Best Regards.