Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a 2004 cts and my rear passenger brake light keeps

Customer Question

I have a 2004 cts and my rear passenger brake light keeps going out! Why is this?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Why? It works better for me this way
JA: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All I did was replace the bulb 3 times
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My third brake light also went out again. And my front turn signal (passenger) does not work
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: No I never changed it! That can make the brake lights go out?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This site is full of shit. You just made me spend $5 for a non answer and now you're trying to get me to spend more. Thanks for ripping me off

Sorry you have decided you would not like me to help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never said I didn't want help. But you're not helping. You keep keep saying irrelevant things to get more money. I paid my $5 and I asked the question. Are you gonna answer it?

I feel like your just going to rate me as a bad tech based on the comments you have made. I have zero to do with the fees or emails. The only thing I have control over is what I type. I offered to help and that resulted in you cursing and saying I am ripping you off. Sorry but I do not want to be the brunt of your frustrations with the website even when I know I can help. Opting out now. Maybe another will help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You say you don't know but my question still isn't answered. If you know my frustration is not towards you then why didn't you answer the question yet? It's a simple question. I feel like I'm being ripped off by whoever is running this site. You are the person I'm dealing with and my question still isn't answered