Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

2014-present LF3/4 (Cadillac) bellhousing bolt pattern.

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Let me see if i have the diagram on the bolt pattern ,give me few minutes to look it up for you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No issues,
Take your time. Belive this or not, I'm starting a project and and doing research to find out what manual "transaxles" I might be able to bolt to this new LF3/4 V6 by Gm. I have a 1988 Pontiac Fiero and turning it into a project car. Needless to say this won't be something completed over night.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If it's possible, pictures, dimensions, possibly the specifics of the torque converter as well

ok good i got you

so what manual trans axle can you bolt on the LF 3/4 v6 ,ok i got it .

let me see what i can come up with and post back here for you , might be later this evening if that is okay

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Absolutely, no hurry.
I'm currently researching all the specifics on the engine side, I'm experienced in regards ***** ***** but I'm not really a transmission guy I always had point of contact there. Unfortunately I haven't done a project likewise since 2008 and moving to Germany I've lost contact with him. This site has helped me in the past so I'm back with hope.

well that is great man, we appreciate the business:)

i will do my best to help you

do you know the name of the expert helped you last time ?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
He wasn't on this site, he worked in the bay next to mine when I had my machine shop. He moved back to NC somewhere and I went off to Germany after some time traveling.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Regarding this site, the past year I've been working in a "dodge" shop and I got/get responses faster here than waiting until my friend state side goes into work in the mornings.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 29 days ago.

ok i got you .

I could not find satisfying answers to your question on what you trying to do, since i m not sure

I will opt out for another expert to help on this one