Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a Cadillac CTS, 2010. I took it to Pep Boys the other

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Cadillac CTS, 2010. I took it to Pep Boys the other day to have them replace the low beam headlight on the driver's side. Then they told me that an orange bulb on that same side was out but that they do not have it in stock and now they say they cannot find it. I am driving my car with out the orange bulb. Do you know where I can find a bulb and take it back to PB and have them install? Thank you!
JA: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I am not fixing it. I took it to Pep Boys to replace a head light, and the repair guy said the orange bulb was out too.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: No, I haven't done anything at all. The mechanic at Pep Boys said he saw that the bulb was out.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jared D replied 2 months ago.

Did they happen to give you the old light bulb? It's hard to say which bulb exactly they are talking about. It's not the front turn signal right? It's a marker light?

Expert:  Jared D replied 2 months ago.

The turn signal bulb is the only orange bulb that I am aware of on the front of this vehicle.