Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Runs for awhile will you come to the stop cut off you let it

Customer Question

runs for awhile will you come to the stop cut off you let it sit for 7 or 10 minutes then will start right up we'll run a little bit more to call off again keep doing the same thing over and over
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model of your '10 Cadillac?
Customer: 2007 escalade
JA: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: change the fuel pump thinking was that YouTube that I'm the original owner and I have never change that thinking that once it cools down the turnst back on
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's about it that's the only major issue runs for a while if you have on the highway give it a gas it will not turn off once you come to a stop you're cut off you wait a while you should turn it back on
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 27 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

If you apply throttle can you keep it from stalling?

Any warning lights on while running?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 23 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris