Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

I'm trying to replace the turn signal lens or marker light

Customer Question

I'm trying to replace the turn signal lens or marker light that is inside the passenger side; side view mirror cant seem to get the covers off the mirror and I'm concerned about breaking the plastic cover without knowing how it comes apart
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

That is held in with screws.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

….

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uc455stptqj96jw/Outside%20Rearview%20Mirror%20Housing%20Cover%20Replacement.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

Did you get that?