Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.

Navigation/radio screen does not light up--lights below

Customer Question

Navigation/radio screen does not light up--lights below don't light up clock etc ---radio/nav does not come on---turn signal click noise no sound when turn signal on
2012 Cadillac SRX 32K miles
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be blown the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this here.If these have een or are checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete