ggrote1
ggrote1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  26 year GM master tech
19513769

I own a 2006 cadillac sts with only 23000 miles on it. the

Customer Question

I own a 2006 cadillac sts with only 23000 miles on it. the problem is the SERVICE STABILITY SYS come on. what should i do. thank you
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  ggrote1 replied 6 months ago.

when this light and message comes on there is a fault or a bad signal given to the abs computer

sometimes a steering sensor or wheel speed sensor

it is best to get it to a shop for them to read the codes and see which sensor is acting up

the car is fine to drive as it will not break down on you when that message is displayed it is just saying the stability control will not work if its needed

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer