Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 Cadillac CTS. Some times the Key FOB doesn't

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Cadillac CTS. Some times the Key FOB doesn't match up with my car while I am sitting in it. . I have to use the fob to lock an unlock my doors before the car recognize my fob. It has a brand new battery in it. So what can I do??
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

This is going to be a module issue not recognizing the key fob. Can you scan the vehicle to see if there are codes in the BCM and remote control door lock receiver.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris