Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

I have a 1989 Cadillac Deville and just replaced the rear

Customer Question

I have a 1989 Cadillac Deville and just replaced the rear struts with the auto leveling system and it is not raising up. Any tips or suggestions what I could do or try? Thanks in advance.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this model already had the auto level system check and make sure no fuses had blown/shorted out and is causing this fault here.I have seen where a fuse can short out and cause this fault.If this is or has already been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete