ggrote1
ggrote1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  26 year GM master tech
19513769

Why no fuel is getting to the injectors on a 1996 Cadillac

Customer Question

why no fuel is getting to the injectors on a 1996 Cadillac deville
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  ggrote1 replied 4 months ago.

is there any fuel pressure with the key ON engine OFF or when cranking it over out of the fuel pump ?

if that is correct does the fuse called fuel pump in the under hood fuse box look good and is not blown ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the fuse is good
Expert:  ggrote1 replied 4 months ago.

if there is NO fuel pressure either the fuel pump itself is bad or the computer is not turning the fuel pump on

if when cranking it over the grey wire at the fuel pump shows 12 volts then the fuel pump is bad

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  ggrote1 replied 4 months ago.

how are you making out ?