Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I have a 1993 RWD Cadillac Fleetwood the Brake light, ABS,

Customer Question

I have a 1993 RWD Cadillac Fleetwood the Brake light, ABS, and Traction control light all three went on together. The brake fluid is at the right level and nothing has changed with the brakes performance. I would like to get the lights off.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  roybelding replied 3 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

the abs system has a fault and when ti does, the red light and ***** *****ght will come on and also will dis able the trac control. once the abs system is repaired, they will all go out.

as far as the fault, you need to have the code read as that will narrow down the area of failure. the most common cause is a wheel speed sensor but the code will help identify which one.

if you dont have code reader for this, check with a parts store as they should be able to read the code for you for free.

are you there