Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

My 02 cadillac deville well the gas gauge stopped showing

Customer Question

Hey my 02 cadillac deville well the gas gauge stopped showing how much fuel I had in car ,abs,traction control, and brake light came on and my odmeter says I was doing 150 mph and now it won't start
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS light as well as the traction control and break light come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer system will set and store a fault and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the problems you are having the first thing your going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you with this .